Re: [OM] Camera Bags.

Subject: Re: [OM] Camera Bags.
From: "Pawel Golik" <pgolik@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 13:52:04 -0400

> One related question.  Has anyone tried Lowepro's accessory backpack
harness?
>  How's it work for you?

Is the harness an accessory for all the Nova series? Does it convert it to a
backpack of sorts? I have a Nova 3 and I'm very happy with it (holds my
OM-4+Tamron 35-70 f3.5, the 75-150 f4 Zuiko, the 50 f1.8, T32, and there is
still room for at least two good-sized lenses or other stuff). I recommend
adding the Lowepro Belt&Buckle accessory - it helps distribute the weight on
longer hikes when used together with the shoulder strap (using the belt
alone is a bit awkward, but also possible, don't know about Nova 5 though).
The shoulder strap on Nova 3 is fine for me.
        Cheers
        Pawel
--
Pawel Golik, Ph.D.
Center for Molecular Medicine, Emory University