Re: [OM] Camera Bags.

Subject: Re: [OM] Camera Bags.
From: Steve Goss <steveg3@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 20:33:19 -0500
A Nova 5 for $40? Zowie.  And I thought I got a good price when I paid $70 for
mine, since the local Wolf Camera chain store had the Nova 4 for $70 or more.
As far as I know, the shoulder strap is fine.  It's curved, and does have some
padding.  I'm not sure more padding would help- when loaded, my bag weighs over
20 pounds.  You would have to have a *lot* of padding to offset that.
The only problems I've had with the bag are that over time, the piece that
holds the camera and long lens across the top of the bag starts sagging,
there's no place to attach a tripod, and I haven't figured out how to put three
bodies in it.
I don't have the backpack harness, It would be interesting, but I'm pretty sure
I would not want to pay what they are bound to want for it.

Steve Goss, Dallas TX usa