RE: [OM] Camera Bags.

Subject: RE: [OM] Camera Bags.
From: Chip Stratton <cstrat@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 08:48:19 -0500
I  must  agree on your endorsement of the  LowePro Mini-trekker. This  nice
little  backpack will easily carry two bodies and all the lenses and
accessories  I'm inclined to take with  me while traveling. While it doesn't
hold  as much as  my now  largely disused LowePro square shoulder bag,  it
is MUCH easier to carry for any period, you  don't LOOK like the photo nut
you really are while walking around, and access  to all your gear is pretty
fast  & easy.

I can  even get the big Tokina 150-500/f5.6  zoom attached to  a body into
this  bag without trouble.

I was tempted  by one of the larger models  while trying  to decide  what to
buy, but the much lower 'empty' weight of the Mini-Trekker tipped the
balance in its favor. I was pleased  to find I don't miss the extra space of
the  larger  models  either.

Chip Stratton
cstrat@xxxxxxxxx