Re: [OM] Bounce Flash

Subject: Re: [OM] Bounce Flash
From: Tarka69@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 14:03:13 EDT
In a message dated 5/10/00 11:51:01 AM Central Daylight Time,
pcacala@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< You are lucky you already have a Bounce Grip 2. It is perfect for
 photojournalism.  >>

Actually, I don't have the Grip 2.  All I have is the T20.  I have been
looking into it, but I'm afraid with the winder 2 and an 80-200 lens (both of
which I DO have) it'd be too heavy to comfortably cart around.  The OM bodies
are some of the lightest, but once you add all that other stuff, plus a ton
of batteries (C's in the case of the BG2) it seems like it would get a little
weighty.  As it is, its kind of tiring to hold my system up to my eye for too
long (waiting for that speaker to make some interesting hand gesture.)
Thanks for all the advice from everyone!
Evan