RE: [OM] Bounce Flash

Subject: RE: [OM] Bounce Flash
From: "Brian P. Huber" <bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 23:22:53 -0400
Have the seller set ISA (ASA) to 100 and take note of the calculated
aperture number at 10 feet.  This would be the guide # in feet.
Brian P. Huber

Troy, OH
bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx

I did find a Soligor flash with the features I want, but the seller didn't
know the guide number for it.  All he said he knew was that at 85mm and f5.6
you can illuminate up to 60 feet away with 800 speed film.  Can anyone do
the
math on this to find out a proper number for 100 speed?
Thanks
Evan