RE: [OM] Goodies I've found

Subject: RE: [OM] Goodies I've found
From: "Brian P. Huber" <bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 May 2000 22:37:55 -0400
Well, I passed through Columbus, OH today for the first time in a while.
Stopped in Columbus Camera and they told me I'd missed a 4T and some really
nice lenses.  I didn't even want to know what they were.
But, still left is a virtually mint T-32.  Has a leather bag and both books.
Store was asking $139, price for this group would be $115.  Late model, has
the matte finish rather than the earlier shiny surface.  I'd say the only
reason this is different than new is no box... Gorgeous shape.  If I didn't
already have 2, I'd go for this one.

Also still there is the 28/2.8 w/hood.  This is the one with the rubbed
front element.  If, again, I didn't already have one,  I'd be tempted to buy
this one for the latest price of $35.  You'd just need to keep a look out
for the sun, but the price seems right.  Rest of lens is in excellent
condition.

I will be going back through Columbus on Thursday if anyone would like me to
stop and purchase one of those items for you.  Or, you can certainly contact
the store yourself.  Be sure and ask for John, he's the one that gave me the
prices.  I just realized I walked off and didn't get the store phone # this
time.  If interested, you'll need to look at their web-site.

Stopped in Midwest Photo, they didn't have anything new in OM.

Brian P. Huber

Troy, OH
bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx