Re: [OM] A word or two about TOPE 2

Subject: Re: [OM] A word or two about TOPE 2
From: HI100@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 8 May 2000 22:36:54 EDT
<< At first I wanted to do it a la the ADITL  events, IOW: the first two
weeks anonimously, and then disclose all the names on the thumbnail page. >>

I like the ADITL approach as it allows me to try to guess who might have
taken the photographs from their web persona. It also encourages me to come
back when the names go up. Also it unbiases me : if you liked the persons
previous pictures you might tend to look more favourably on their new
pictures.

                 Tim Hughes