Re: [OM] An Outrage (was: on eBay) - OT!

Subject: Re: [OM] An Outrage (was: on eBay) - OT!
From: Volkhart Baumgaertner <kyu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 06 May 2000 00:33:43 +0200
Yo,

on Fri, 5 May 2000 01:57:21 -0700, Gary Schloss wrote:

>>Gary Schloss...  shameless... commercial... cunning... disguised
>>plugs... new ploys...

[...]

>I am outraged!  OUTRAGED!!!  And I demand to set the record straight.
>Each one of my past sale events on this list had absolutely nothing
>to do with commerce.

Welcome back! I'd been wondering what had happened to you....
Anyway, can't wait for another of your famous non-commercial sales - I'm on
the lookout for a few things. Maybe I could help you with the necessary
cunning, disguising of plugs, and new ploys. ;-)))

MtFbwy,
Volkhart

--
Volkhart Baumgaertner     email: kyu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx