Re: [OM] An Outrage (was: on eBay) - OT!

Subject: Re: [OM] An Outrage (was: on eBay) - OT!
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2000 12:28:52 -0700
Joel Wilcox wrote:

Jan Steinman comes and goes, but without George to take
exception to everything he says (you think you have "outrage"?), there's no
point. Sorry Jan. ;-)

Okay. I'll guess I'll be going now, since without George, there's no point. :-)

Actually, I'd like to claim I enjoyed egging him on, but it really didn't happen that way!

Now and then I try to foster George's image of me as the "pompous ass," but quite frankly, I'm busy selling photographs, and don't have much time for this.

(Let's see if George is lurking: FHIf fhpx, gbvyrgf fubhyq or erthyngrq, fnir gur raivebazrag, sbepr rirelbar gb gnxr choyvp genafcbegngvba, ona crefbany iruvpyrf va Angvbany Cnexf, jrne unve-fuvegf, znaqngbel ovegu pbageby hagvy jr qebc gb haqre n ovyyvba, uhznaf fubhyq or fuvirevat va gur qnex... ner jr univat sha lrg? :-)

: Jan Steinman <mailto:Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
: Bytesmiths <http://www.bytesmiths.com>