Re: [OM] Tom Scales (OT - cars)

Subject: Re: [OM] Tom Scales (OT - cars)
From: "Gregg" <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 23:07:40 -0400
Do I detect road rage, or is someone on the ragged edge? :-)

Dirk, we know you well enough to no take your comments seriously.  Around
here, anything that can get up to 60 mph (almost 100 kph) quickly will most
certainly prolong your life when you try to enter I 85 headed for Charlotte.
We have had as many as 5 killed in a single car that couldn't get up to
speed fast enough as they entered uphill in front of a truck doing near the
speed limit.

What really doesn't make sense is a car that will go two or three times the
legal limit.  Where are you going to use them today?  But the memories of
when we could are good!

Gregg

From: raggedy ann