Re: [OM] Tom Scales (OT - cars)

Subject: Re: [OM] Tom Scales (OT - cars)
From: raggedy ann <rag@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 04 May 2000 21:14:34 -0400
Dirk,
Apparently, you are confusing 0-60 (i.e. straight line) with skillful
driving---and yes you (in this case)  are a "smart ass"; sorry, but such an
ignorant assertion diminishes the value of whatever you opine relative to
OM issues. Stick with that which you actually know.  I find your comments
relative to [Tom's ending] "up in the hospital" very pretentious as well as
offensive. As the German autobahn records have proven, raw speed alone does
not kill!! And, 0-60 is over before (under 5 seconds) anyone can even
react. Certainly, this subject matter is not appropriate for this forum,
and your opinion is, among other things, outrageous to any knowledgeable,
experienced driver. Perhaps, you really mean that if you drive like that
then you will end up in the hospital.  If you disagree, kindly contact me
directly, and spare the list from this non-olympus related matter.  Thank
you!!!