Re: [OM] Tom Scales (OT - cars)

Subject: Re: [OM] Tom Scales (OT - cars)
From: Acer V <siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 16:49:11 -0700 (PDT)
On Thu, 4 May 2000, Dirk Wright wrote:

>>Have you driven one?  I owned and loved my 86.  They're worthless as
>'sports
>>cars'.  They have one function.  0-60 in 4.9 seconds.  Guess that's my
>>thing.
>>

>I don't mean to be a smart ass, but you drive like that and you'll end
>up in the hospital.

Speed doesn't kill, it's the stop at the end that does. Watch the road and
you have no excuse for not seeing what's in your impendind route. (don't
overdrive sightline limits)...and no, I'm not trying to be a smart ass
either, although seem to have been taken as one from the SUV thread.

/Acer V
--
goosnargh