Re: [OM] on ebay

Subject: Re: [OM] on ebay
From: Ray Moth <ray_moth@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 23:57:00 -0700 (PDT)
John Lind wrote:
A number of us regularly cruise the two Olympus areas on eBay and use
the
search feature at the top of the listing to find things.  If you
bookmark
these two links, it will take straight there and I have set up the
"myEbay"
to come up with the links automagically as "my favorites" so I can use
them
if I am logged into eBay:Olympus bodies and accessories (except
lenses):
  http://listings.ebay.com/aw/listings/list/category3333/index.html
Olympus lenses and lens accessories:
  http://listings.ebay.com/aw/listings/list/category3344/index.html

Thanks, John, for that helpful info. I've seen 'eBay' mentioned more
times than I can count but, until now, I never knew what it meant or
where it could be found. I've just had my first look at it!

Regards,

=====
Ray