Re: [OM] on ebay

Subject: Re: [OM] on ebay
From: "C.H.Ling" <pling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 22:13:17 +0800
I think it is better to have a short description and price on the items.
Unless you want the buyers offer you a price and you select the higher price
one (a different form of auction on the list?). Otherwise it would be very
difficult to handle the sales, e.g. you have to tell the first buyer the
price and condition and waiting for the feedback, then the second one and
the third one until one agree on your price. I prefer to set a fix price and
FCFS.

C.H.Ling