Re: [OM] OM photo contest

Subject: Re: [OM] OM photo contest
From: Dylan <dsut4392@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 01 May 2000 15:32:29 +1000
Hi Wayne (and list)
I for one am interested, though I don't recall whether I respoded
earlier.
However you define the criteria, I'll be happy. Sour grapes shouldn't be
a problem regardless of the number of prizes, judges or entries allowed
- anyone with the gall to bemoan the outcome obviously isn't following
the right inspiration, qed!
IMHO? Single entry, prize the winners single most desired Oly item up to
specified value (new or used). Since it's your competition, I don't see
why your choice of winner shouldn't be final rather than deciding by
committee, unless you really can't pick between more than one worthy
winner.
regards,
Dylan