Re: [OM] OM photo contest

Subject: Re: [OM] OM photo contest
From: Boris Grigorov <grigorov@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2000 00:53:36 -0600
Hi, all.
The reason for the low interest (I think) is because in a
regular contest everyone is a potential winner since most
of the participants possess almost equal photographic
skills(or they think they do...).
On this list the number of potential winners is very small(
and basically we all know who they are), since the level of
skills is so diverse.
Unfortunately at this time I do not have anything to offer
which does not help much. Will try to come up with
something.
Ciao
Boris
P.S. Oops. Sorry Wayne, you got a copy in your personal
mail too. Did not mean to do this. I am always in trouble
when using the interface to my account. I apologize.