Re: [OM] all-OM Photo Gallery site (long)

Subject: Re: [OM] all-OM Photo Gallery site (long)
From: "Shawn Wright" <swright@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 20:23:21 -0700
On 28 Apr 2000, at 18:19, johncw@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> "...I think the southern Oregon coast is one of the most beautiful spots on
> the
> globe. Do you have any of those?
>
> Warren"
>
> Yes, but there was significant fog. I tried to "capture" that effect but
> was not successful. I have some from the northern tip of the Redwood
> National Forest near Crescent City, California (which is just south of the
> Oregon border) and the Siskiyou National Forest (southern Oregon) that I
> will post. When I go down to Coos Bay, Oregon my plan is to re-take some of
> these shots.

I have a few from Pt Reyes in N. California, if you're interested:

http://zuiko.sls.bc.ca/swright/Photos/Nature/sce9604-6.jpg
The scan is not very good on this one - I have a 12x18" framed in my office
which is one of my favourites.

http://zuiko.sls.bc.ca/swright/Photos/Nature/sce9604-5.jpg
I just like this one....
The next shot, she (my wife) is soaked to the waist by a huge wave that
caught her by surprise... :-)

We kind of skipped Oregon on this trip (April 96) due to awful storms (we
were camping...)

Shawn & Janis Wright
swright@xxxxxxxxx
http://Zuiko.sls.bc.ca/~swright