Re: [OM] all-OM Photo Gallery site (long)

Subject: Re: [OM] all-OM Photo Gallery site (long)
From: johncw@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 15:34:28 -0600

Olaf and Gary Edwards wrote:

"...Then Utah, Arizona and Washington:  Aaaaah! Nice, it's been a while
since
> I've travelled there, but it's  all so recognisable that it's just like
> travelling there myself (you've  got to have been there to really
appreciate
> the beauty of these  states). Surprisingly enough the "hidden gem" of the
> states is missing  a bit: Oregon! :)

I love Oregon, too, and have gone back in recent  years.  Somehow I never
seemed to get anything special there, but it  certainly wasn't Oregon's
fault. ..."

I live in Portland, Oregon and hope to post some "coast" shots, fairly
recent "New Carissa" ocean freighter wreck off Coos Bay and Oregon
Lighthouse shots this summer on my site. Also, what's left of Mt. St.
Helens (20 years later). CYA

John Cwiklinski