Re: [OM] Lenses, films, general advice

Subject: Re: [OM] Lenses, films, general advice
From: "Windrim, Brian" <brian@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 17:23:10 +0100
Frank Ernens wrote:

>> Brian Windrim wrote
>>
>> > non-photogs (especially - dare I say it - women) always seem to loath
slides.

>> My theory on this is that some male always commandeers the projector and
>> doesn't pace the slides according to audience reaction. Many women shoot
>> slides.

I apologise, it was an unhelpful remark and I shouldn't have made it. If I'd
waited a while before posting I might have realised this and deleted it.

I'll not try to defend myself other than to point out that I was talking
purely
about about my personal experience of non-photographers. However, that
doesn't
excuse my making such a generalisation.

Sorry for any offence given.

-Brian