Re: [OM] OT: Yank buying from OZ

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Yank buying from OZ
From: "Rand E." <rtomcala@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 23:07:59 -0400
Joel,
  Most other money orders (other than the Post Office) are in fact
international.  I just go to my local 7-11 or Royal Farms store and
purchase the money order from them and theirs are international.  I just
received a bank cheque from a client in Auburn NSW Aus..  It was sent
air mail and still took three weeks to arrive here in the states.
Bottom line, we have it good here in the states in that aspect.  Almost
any money order you get "Other" than the Post Office is international.
Rand E.