RE: [OM] advice: print or slide, ultimately to go on PhotoCD

Subject: RE: [OM] advice: print or slide, ultimately to go on PhotoCD
From: "Michael Stephens" <mike1964@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 19:51:55 -0500
Great info.  Thanks, Acer.  As I thought, Photo CD is the more professional
version, with larger scans (and much higher cost).  Looks like it is much
more versatile, but for everyday film scanning, too much for my needs.
Still
beats buying a scanner, and wrestling with it yourself - I guess if you
pick and choose the images that you want scanned, PhotoCD would be a great
way
to go.

Mike