RE: [OM] photo cd / slide scanning -Reply

Subject: RE: [OM] photo cd / slide scanning -Reply
From: Scott Nelson <SNelson@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2000 11:22:12 -0400
Well, if your having them scanned, you could upload the scans to an internet lab
and have inexpensive 4x6's made. There is one site, www.shutterfly.com that's
offering 200 free 4x6's from digicam files. Really, all you have to do is send
them any properly sized jpg and they'll print them. I've ordered a couple of
prints from them as a trial, since getting chromogenic prints from our digicam
at work has always been a costly hassle. Haven't gotten them back yet so I can't
vouch for the results, yet.