[OM] Another new guy

Subject: [OM] Another new guy
From: grigorov@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2000 22:24:52 -0600
Hi(again),
I apologize to the list for the anonymous posting before. My name is Boris.
For some reason,
whenever I use the interface to my mail account, it always cuts off the last
sentence. Will try
adding some garbage at the end. Hopefully it wouldn't show up on the list. Sorry
abot that.
Best wishes.
Boris
;aokhfa;lkjh;lkjasdhg;jlkahsg;jkhadg;kjhakjgha;skjhg;laskhg;lakshdg;lkhas;glkhas;dlgkha;lkgha;lsk

hg;laskhg;lakhg;lkashgl;khas;lgkhas;lgkha;lkhga;lskhg;lakhg;lkahlgkhaslkghahglakhglakshglkahl;gk

ha