Re: [OM] OM-PC construction

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-PC construction
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 17:27:36 -0400
You're right, it's not a bad thing.  The PC has had plastic top & bottom all
the while and it doesn't change its position as a very good camera.  I
really doubt there are any with metal tops.  It would've required
re-engineering to convert it to plastic.  Why  convert to plastic when the
experience with plastic tops is already there in the OM-10, G and F.?
I have a PC here that was run over by a car.  In one area the top is split
open, revealing its true makeup.

John  Hermanson
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Ln.  Huntington NY 11743-4714