Re: [OM] Another new guy

Subject: Re: [OM] Another new guy
From: DaEyeGuy@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 00:26:10 EDT
Welcome Grigorov!

I can fully understand your being enamored of the OMPC as it is a sweet
camera. It is indeed in the "consumer" series with the OM 10, 20
(OM-G),30(OM-F), and 40 (OM-PC), however, the PC was the top end of that line
in which, instead of plastic tops and bottoms, has metals plates. It is TTL
capable and also motor drive ready. I think it is a very underated camera. I
had one for a while that I got for a bargain, then gave it to my brother. He
had John Hermanson (our esteemed list guru repairman...www.zuiko.com) give it
a CLA (clean, lube, adjust) and now when i see it I want it back! So  don't
think that we will raise eyebrows..many of us like that camera.

Go to this page for all the info on any OM you ever wanted:
http://www.veluwen.demon.nl/om-sif.htm
go to the camera body section and you'll see the dates manufactured and all
the pertinent info.

Why must we have manual capability??? control. control, control......does
that make us control freaks??  :=) Hopefully only of our photography!

Just got your Boris message...welcome Boris!
Yours,
Susan Steele
Amherst, Va USA