[OM] Re: OT Fwd: [Man vs. Bear]

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Fwd: [Man vs. Bear]
From: "Gregg" <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 23:22:01 -0400
Hi Per,

As I recall, there was some discussion when I lived in Wyoming about 12
years ago about bears actually stalking humans as a slow, dumb, and quite
tasty food source.  It wasn't just those who bumbled into a bear, or came
between the female and her cub that were suffering.

BTW, how can you tell the difference between a black bear and a grizzly
bear?  The black bear comes up the tree after you, the grizzly pushes the
tree over!

Gregg