Re: [OM] OM-4t with 300/4.5 lens stopped down

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-4t with 300/4.5 lens stopped down
From: Skip Williams <skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 14:21:14 -0500
I've been having some of my OM cameras doing the same thing. Long exposures when the lens is set wide open. "Normal" exposures stopped down to any aperture below wide-open. It's happened on several bodies and several lenses.

My latest thought is that the batteries are going. So I bought new ones. Haven't put them in yet though.

Any thoughts from the group?

Skip