Re: [OM] om2sp

Subject: Re: [OM] om2sp
From: Joel Wilcox <jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 09:35:18 -0600
At 10:21 PM 3/22/2000 -0600, you wrote:
>The red 60 is a manual shutterspeed (I think).  It will work without
>batteries.
>
>It's also a good spot to leave the camera when not in use to minimize
>battery drain.
>
>Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
>
>Tom

I minimizes the risk of turning on the display in the camera bag, since the
display is not available on the red shutter speeds.  It doesn't shut off
the relentless battery drain, unfortunately.  You have to remove the
batteries or otherwise break the circuit to do that.

Joel Wilcox
Iowa City, Iowa USA