Re: [OM] om2sp

Subject: Re: [OM] om2sp
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 23:17:37 +0000
Rikard,

I go to the jewelry section of the department store and buy "357" Silver
Oxide cells.  They are actually the same cell, the same size and voltage,
to a very slightly different specification for watches and seem to work
even better at holding a constant voltage.  They are less expensive than
the equivalent Silver Oxide cells in the camera department!  [YMMV]  They
also last longer in my OM-4.

You can get a new 2-13 screen from B&H PhotoVideo:
  http://www.bhphotovideo.com/

They are one of the best camera stores in the U.S., have an excellent
reputation, and are used by professional photogs around the world.  Their
prices are also very competitive on new equipment.  Used equipment seems
priced high compared to the rest of the market, even from highly reputable
dealers.

-- John