Re: [OM] Denial strategies for incorrigible, off-the-wagon Zuikoholics

Subject: Re: [OM] Denial strategies for incorrigible, off-the-wagon Zuikoholics
From: "Keith (R.K.) Berry" <keith_r.k.berry@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 23:38:36 -0000
From: John A. Lind wrote:

>...My mother-in-law was
>livid; it was a complete surprise.  She had no idea he was going to do
>this.  His strategy?  Do it while we were there.  Very bold (brazen?) move
>on his part.  There was a limit to how much she would say or do with
>witnesses present....

Hello John, I vaguely remember trying something like that. Didn't work
though because by the time we were alone without the witnesses, she'd worked
herself up to boiling point!
I'm pleased that we've both mellowed with age and the furious rows are
rarer, but the threat of the first reproachful look and lots of future
barbed comments lying in wait means the OM-2n will probably remain a secret.
I've stored each body in a separate place to reduce the chances of all three
being seen at once.

Regards,
Keith Berry
(Birmingham, England)