Re: [OM] Denial strategies for incorrigible, off-the-wagon Zuikoholics

Subject: Re: [OM] Denial strategies for incorrigible, off-the-wagon Zuikoholics
From: "Barry B. Bean" <bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2000 10:51:17 -0600 (CST)
On Mon, 6 Mar 2000 08:51:14 -0600 (CST), Paul Farrar wrote:

> Of course the Zuikoholic's spouse may have developed a
>trained eye by now: "Wait one minute! Your 24mm was a 2.8 last week,
>not a 2."

By the time they develop that much of an eye, they'll have the
disease, too, and you'l be storing your Zuikos in the backof the
refrigerator box you both live in after you sold your house topay for
onemore gold OM-3Twith 350/2.8 and 8mm fisheye.

Zuikoholics shouldn't marry each other. We need a system of checks
and balances - like "Honey, why is the balance solow in the checking
account, and who is this guy Tom Scales who keeps calling?

BBB
-
B.B. Bean - Have horn, will travel
bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx