RE: [OM] Marketing Ploy / User OM-4 -Reply

Subject: RE: [OM] Marketing Ploy / User OM-4 -Reply
From: Chip Stratton <cstrat@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2000 20:57:26 -0600
> so I wonder why the autofocus wouldn't fit - it is a Zuiko after all.

Keith  -

Maybe the mount  lock tab  was broken. On the 35-70 Autofocus  I mentioned a
week ago, just  before  sending it  off to someone who wanted  it, I found
that it wasn't locking  into place. I took off the mount, and  found  that
the metal tab had  broken. Fortunately  I  had a spare and fixed it right
up.

Which is a good lesson. Whenever you order some cheap little part  like that
from  Olympus America, get more than  one. I had needed one for another lens
last year, and ordered two. Thank goodness!

Chip