[OM] (Fwd) BOUNCE olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Admin request of typ

Subject: [OM] (Fwd) BOUNCE olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Admin request of typ
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2000 22:49:50 +0000

From: "Matt Haber" <solstice@xxxxxxx>
To: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2000 10:25:31 -0800
Subject: Goodbye

I just came back from a small vacation to find yet another slime
(slug?) fest related to home darkroom chemicals. Once again a
dialog that could have been useful (just how do we deal with this
stuff? how bad is it?) devolved, first to anti-government and anti-
environment epithets (which i disagree with, but believe has a
potential place here) and then to nasty name calling.

As I said the last time around, if it happens again, I leave.
So, I'm sad to say I have now uns*ubscribed.

I'll miss some of the fine tips from many on the list.

I'm a bit disappointed that our host has not stepped in to quiet the
kind of divisive discussion.

I'm disappointed, thought not surprised, that George Anderson has
again failed to resist the urge to hit his reply button.

and george, i think you should read Cisco's ethics policies. I doubt
they'd be very happy to have their name attached to you recent
messages in a public place like this.

Goodbye.

Matt