[OM] (Fwd) Atlanta Camera Show Canceled!

Subject: [OM] (Fwd) Atlanta Camera Show Canceled!
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2000 22:44:41 +0000
Date:          Sun, 05 Mar 2000 16:42:24 -0800
From:          Dan Boardman <doberman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:            owner-olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:       Atlanta Camera Show Canceled!

Well, I got up early today (Sunday) with great anticipation of what I
may find at a camera show. The show was canceled at the last minute
because he didn't have enough vendors to hold the show. This must be a
sign of the age of the Internet. My guess is that these dealers are
selling the stuff on Ebay or some other web site. Oh well......the good
old days.

Dan Boardman