[OM] Re: ebay ads

Subject: [OM] Re: ebay ads
From: "Matt Bachofen" <bachofen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 13:05:30 -0600
Someone <?> wrote
>>I will answer you here once and spare the list endless prattle.
I feel your post was unfounded George.
Your wrong.  We have not been through this before.
You must have been grumbling  to someone else also.
There was a LOT more Olympus content in my ebay post than your complaints!
The web page I found the list on has only one restriction and I quote
"This mailing list is supposed to be used for discussing Olympus related
topics."
My post falls into that category.
I as an Olympus owner enjoyed checking auctions  for Olympus equipment and
would encourage others to do it if its not against the rules (which I cant
find anywhere).
What exactly are your motives for trying to silence an auction???? Are you
a dealer?
Feel free to email me directly... unless you need to grandstand for more
cheers and boos from the mailing list.
Sir I fail to see what your  complaining  about.<<

There are literally hundreds of items at auction on ebay for Olympus OM
related materials.  _Anyone_who can type in the search engine "zuiko" or
"OM" or "Olympus +body"  will find what she is looking for.  You need not
clog up the list to tell us that something is at auction.  Those that are
looking can_find_your item in seconds.

Matthew E. Bachofen