Re: [OM] EBay OT Stuff

Subject: Re: [OM] EBay OT Stuff
From: GMcGrath@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2000 18:07:41 EST
Concerning eBay and OT postings:

I think the main thing that was "decided" by popular response was that we
didn't want postings such as "I have xxxx for auction on eBay." It was
"decided" that proper form was to offer items for sale to the list first, but
not to advertise items for auction or sale through other venues here.

I think Mike Veglia did us all a favor by alerting us to "2Gabe's" tactics,
and this community responded by getting this dishonest seller suspended from
eBay (at least temporarily). This is an example of how this community can
help each other (Applause for Mike!)

Just my 2 cents,
Greg