[OM] suggestion for copyright(?) notice.

Subject: [OM] suggestion for copyright(?) notice.
From: Acer V <siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2000 14:21:24 -0800 (PST)
The library <http://www.aksmiley.org/> would like to use my photos, and
asked me how I'd like to be credited? Well, this is the first time I've
offered up anything, so how does it go? Something like "Photo courtesy of
Acer V, all rights reserved" is something that was mentioned offlist
before I published them, but I'd like to hear more ideas and suggestions.

BTW, I told them that they were free to use them on the site if they
credited me, so that's where I'd like help now!

THanks,

/Acer V
--
Coming soon to a browser near you: The Whole Sort Of General Mish Mash,
now frames-enriched at no extra-charge!