Re: [OM] Re: 85, 100, and 135

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: 85, 100, and 135
From: *- DORIS FANG -* <sfsttj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 22:53:45 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 18 Feb 2000, Morgan Sparks wrote:

About Doris Fang's ravings...
> > The 85 is much easier to handhold than the 100 & 135's in my
> > experience.
>
> Doesn't "street" photography suggest a syle and way of seeing more than
> any particular focal length?

 Of course, but the respondent asked a technical question between
two lenses, and I merely stated why I prefer the 85.

>  If I spent much time doing this type of thing I'd use a rangefinder.

   A lot of the time, I in fact do use various RFs, but SLRs, specially
OMs, work well in my hands. With the OMs, I often use 24/28/35
and much less often 50 & 85mm lenses.

                                        *= Doris Fang =*