[OM] Today's arrival

Subject: [OM] Today's arrival
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 20:37:17 -0600
Well, I did get my 'shipment' today:

OM-4
Tamron 90 2.5 Macro
35-70 4 (thought it was going to be the 3.5-4.8)
135 2.8
Vivitar 28 2.5
Star (?) 80-200 4 (big lens w/ tripod mount - threw it in for free)
T32
Lowepro bag (worn, but serviceable)

Only problem is that the Tamron didn't come with the OM Adaptall!  Anyone
have one for sale?

Overall, I'm pleased with the value. The lenses are in great shape as is the
body.  The T32 has a broken foot, but should glue ok.

I'll probably sell the OM-4 and will definately sell the Vivitar and the
Star, so offers accepted.  I'll get pictures posted this weekend.

More coming.  Will share when it arrives.  Did pickup a T10, which should be
interesting.

Tom