Re: [OM] EBay OT Stuff

Subject: Re: [OM] EBay OT Stuff
From: John Pendley <jpendley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 21:10:30 -0500
Hi Tom.  I for one am sorry to hear this.  You've got a lot of enthusiasm.  I
can tell the difference, I think, between what is relevant on this list and
what isn't.  Talking about Oly acquisitions certainly seems relevant to me.
Then, too, digressions on the list are common and often entertaining, even if
some of them begin to sound pretty beat up after awhile.
Regards,
John