RE: [OM] Snowbound, Uninspired and Cabin-Fevered [was: Unofficial Olymp

Subject: RE: [OM] Snowbound, Uninspired and Cabin-Fevered [was: Unofficial Olympus Gallery: New submissions and additions to existing submissions]
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2000 20:53:30 +0000
Cc: "Ron Spolarich" <caesar2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
At 23:50 2/13/00 , RonS wondered if he was still in Kansas:
>John: Your URL is taking me somewhere other than Oly land!
>
>RonS

Ron, the URL probably wrapped in the message to more than one line and both
pieces have to be pasted into the "URL" address line of your browser.

Here's another path to the same page (hope this one doesn't wrap) for Ron
and anyone else having this problem:

http://members.xoom.com/_XMCM/johnlind/galleryframe.html

The index is on the left side.  Select "Olympus IV" in the index.  That
will bring up the page on the right side.

You probably got to Xoom.com's "we can't find the page you asked for" message.

Hmmmm, maybe time for shorter directory names on the web site?  <G>
-- John