[OT]Re: [OM] Unofficial Olympus Gallery: New submissions and additions

Subject: [OT]Re: [OM] Unofficial Olympus Gallery: New submissions and additions to existing submissions
From: "Tom Trottier" <TomATrottier@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 22:35:59 -0500
On 13 Feb 00, at 9:51, Garth Wood spoke about
*Re: [OM] Unofficial Olympus Gallery..* saying

> At 08:43 AM 2/13/00 +0000, Dirk Wright wrote:
>
> [snip]
>
> I'm sick of snow already. I don't know how the people in
> >Canada, New England, and Scandinavia deal with it. We've only had
> >snow on the ground for about 3 weeks, I think, I've lost track by
> >now....looking forward to Spring....
>

> This brings to mind a recently-heard song about Canadians on CBC Radio
> Two's "RadioSonic," the refrain of which went something like this:
>
> "We're all here, (we're all here!)
> With the moose and the bear,
> We're all here, (we're all here!)
> In our long underwear,
> We're all here, (we're all here!)
> And what do we share?
> We're all here, 'cause we're not all there!"
>
> Yeah, that about sums it up for this Canuck, anyways.  ;-)
>
> Garth

Hey, did you notice in the newspaper recently that "Blame Canada"
from the Southpark movie has gotten a stretch that has gotten an
Oscar nomination?

Tom
And a happy New Millenium to you and yours.PLEASE NOTE MY NEW eMAIL ADDRESS!
From:Tom Trottier, 400 Slater St. Suite 415,  Ottawa  ON  Canada  K1R 7S7
    __o    <TomATrottier@xxxxxxxx> <TomTrottier@xxxxxxxxxxx> ICQ:57647974
  _ \<     Voice: +1 613 291-1168  fax: 594-5412   No ads or spam, please
(*)/'(*)   Vote for your favourite Olympus camera at
           http://www.freevote.com/booth/fav_camera