[OM] Ti

Subject: [OM] Ti
From: Joseph <joseph@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 19:41:58 -0800 (PST)
============
Relax, Susan!  The 4T is made from titanium, well parts of it anyway.  The
titanium is painted black or champagne. Paint wear shows the metal
underneath. joseph is wrong, at least about the parts which are Ti, which I
believe are the top and bottom covers, maybe more.

I have personally held an OM-4T in which the top cover where the strap
lugs attach was completely worn through the titanium to what appeared
to be aluminum underneath, so unless Ti looks alot like aluminum, I'd
be inclined not to believe the covers are solid Ti.

joseph