Re: [OM] Snowbound, Uninspired and Cabin-Fevered [was: Unofficial Olympu

Subject: Re: [OM] Snowbound, Uninspired and Cabin-Fevered [was: Unofficial Olympus Gal...
From: ALEXSCIFI@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2000 18:53:27 EST
In a message dated 2000-02-13 5:27:29 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Snowbound, uninspired and cabin-fevered, I was also getting sick and tired
 of being sick and tired.  So, realizing if one cannot make the weather one
 can let the weather make the photography.  I had just acquired an OM-1n
 with 50/1.4 MC and they were burning a hole through the camera bag just
 waiting to be tested. Donned parka, mittens and mukluks, slung the camera
 bag and tripod over the shoulder and set out to rescue myself from cabin
fever.

 The following resulted:
 http://members.xoom.com/_XMCM/johnlind/olympus/olympusgallery/olympusgallery
 4.html >>

Very nice John!

Two questions--how do you like that Kodak 400VC versus Fuji NHGII(800) or
NHG(400) films? And how were you determining your exposure readings?

Alex