Message for John Lind [Was Re: [OM] Snowbound, Uninspired and Cabin-Fev

Subject: Message for John Lind [Was Re: [OM] Snowbound, Uninspired and Cabin-Fevered
From: John Hudson <jahudson@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2000 20:45:32 -0800
At 09:56 PM 13-02-00  Sunday  +0000, you wrote:
At 23:53 2/13/00 , Alex asked:

>Very nice John!
>
>Two questions--how do you like that Kodak 400VC versus Fuji NHGII(800) or
>NHG(400) films? And how were you determining your exposure readings?

Thanks!  Froze my fingers fiddling with the tripod for a long time at the
mansion/museum.

I visited your gallery at

http://members.xoom.com/_XMCM/johnlind/galleryframe.html

and was drawn to Autumnal Serenity I and II in the Contax II section. These are just fabulous photos ...... they have that Leica like aura of presence, life, feeling, call it what you will, which makes one feel that you are right there in front of the landscape. Again, what wonderful photographs. Obviously, Oscar Barnark's descendents found fair competition over at Contax !

jh