RE: [OM] 35RD questions

Subject: RE: [OM] 35RD questions
From: "Ángel Lobo" <angel.lobo@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 23:55:55 +0100
Ian, a very good camera and lens.

I have one like new, and one year ago a shot a roll o Reala on this camera
and other roll of Reala on a OM2n (LN too) + Zuiko 35 2.8 MC and I can not
say which are the best photographs.

On this test I shot another Reala on a Olympus SP and the results are
almost identical vs Olympus RD.

Does anyone know the work of RS and SP with slides ?

Sometime ago I ask on the Oly  List about the differences (Photographs, not
tech. data) RD vs RC and I have not answer.

Ángel Lobo.
CUENCA  (Spain).