Re: [OM] 35RD questions

Subject: Re: [OM] 35RD questions
From: "Keith (R.K.) Berry" <keith_r.k.berry@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 14:57:01 -0000
Ángel Lobo wrote:

>Sometime ago I ask on the Oly  List about the differences (Photographs, not
>tech. data) RD vs RC and I have not answer.

I don't remember seeing that question before but I've had a 35RC for over 15
years and used in extensively in my B&W years. The results were, and are,
every bit as good as my OM pictures. I only tried a used 35RD for a few days
on approval and returned it mainly because of a meter fault, but after it
had gone I developed the film I took with it and found it to be less sharp
than the RC's pictures. It may have been dropped of course, which could
explain the meter problem. Anyway, I stopped looking for an RD after that.

Regards,
Keith Berry (Birmingham, England)
keith_r.k.berry@xxxxxxxxxx
http://homepages.which.net/~k.berry