[OM] RV: Olympus books from Steve Stone !!! ???

Subject: [OM] RV: Olympus books from Steve Stone !!! ???
From: "Ángel Lobo" <angel.lobo@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 00:08:46 +0100
Hello all.

Sorry, but some days ago a sent this message to the List. I have been out
of the Oly List a week and I don´t know if somebody answer me.

Thanks.

Ángel Lobo.
CUENCA  (Spain).

----------
 De: Ángel Lobo <angel.lobo@xxxxxxxxxx>
 A: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Asunto: Olympus books from Steve Stone !!! ???
 Fecha: jueves 3 de febrero de 2000 10:35

 Hi all on the List.

 If you remember, last June (June, 11 -  1999) we know on the List about
 some books for sale concerning the Olympus OM System.( A book of Barbara
 London).

 Well, the man that sells the books is Steve Stone.
 I´ve buy 4 books for me and for some friends here in Spain. I´ve pay 30 UK
 pounds,  that I´ve send to Karen Stone.

 Now, Feb. 3, after cross 20 e-mails with Steve Stone, Steve Stone all the
 time tells me "The books have been re-sent to you", but I have not the
 books.

 On Dec-1999 I sent some e-mails to one member of the Oly List that lives
in
 UK. I ask him if he knows about this matter and he tells me that he is on
 the same situation:  "I sent him 7 pounds and never received a book
 either".

 For this common friend on the Oly List, "it seemed so unlikely that
someone
 would commit a fraud for only 7 pounds that I gave up".

 I don´t want to think about a cheat, but I add to my case  the experience
 of our friend on UK  and ...

 Some questions:

 Have anybody else on this Oly List buy some books from Steve Stone ?

 Is Steve Stone permanent member of the Olympus List ?

 Steve Stone, are you there ?  And the books ?

Thanks in advance.

 Ángel Lobo.
 CUENCA  (Spain).