Re: [OM] Vision Age request (again!)

Subject: Re: [OM] Vision Age request (again!)
From: Mike Butler <abutler@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2000 12:58:18 -0800
<snip>
I already have two requests for sets if I find them.  Are there any
others
who would want a set of these magazines?   I understand from the
archives
that Olympus published 19 Vision Age's.  So that's what I asked for,
Nos. 1-19.

Skip
<snip>

I joined the list while the issues of how to deliver these to the
various users.  I don't recall the cost for a complete set of Vision
Age.  Does anyone know what it is likely to be if they are still
available?

--
Mike Butler
Chief Mechanic / Engineer