Re: [OM] Vision Age request (again!)

Subject: Re: [OM] Vision Age request (again!)
From: Barks <cmib@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2000 07:50:03 +0000
I'm still on the hunt for a full set of the Olympus Vision Age magazines. I still have not been able to contact anyone at the Olympus Camera Club in the UK through David Brown. His contact was an Ian Aston, but no address.

I've tried a recommended fax number at 171-2504588 in the UK FOUR times since August of last year, but no response.

Skip

The OCC's telephone number is +44 (0)20 7250 4583. The fax number will change to +44 (0)20 7250 4588 (all London and outer London numbers are changing although the old numbers still work at present). It is at Olympus UK but Ian Aston has a day job which means that he is not always there to answer the telephone.

I have just ordered, by fax, lens caps and batteries from Ian and they arrived within 2 days. This is a small perk from being an OCC member.

Chris

~~~~~ ><>
Chris Barker
mailto:cmib@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx